Main Blog   |   Before Norway  
.

Feeling…

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday, March 22, 2011
…Crafty

Feeling a little nostalgic of my previous life in Beijing…

Ok the truth is I was looking for something in my well organized mess and found a stack of old business cards from China (I talked about the importance of business cards in Asia here) and looking through them each and everyone brought back tons of wonderful memories, especially of our weekly (or was it bi-, tri-weekly?!) LDL get together ("Let’s Do Lunch" – "Ladies Do Lunch") with the girls (ok a man was sometimes but rarely allowed!!!). I decided that they shouldn’t be hidden out of sight in a dusty box so I framed some of the cards and displayed them in our living room. I like to frame weird things!!!  That was project Number One

A small representation of all the restaurants we've visited :-)


Project Number Two was a cover for my Chloe’s kindle…


No comments:

Post a Comment