Main Blog   |   Before Norway  
.

Jeremy Has…

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday, March 29, 2011
...A Secret Admirer

Last October I posted on my Facebook: I’ve just found out that Jeremy (6.5 btw) just had his first official break up. Reason invoked: "She kept on following me. Boyfriend was ok for a few days but then it was too much". Of course he did the only way men do it, he told her friend to tell her!! BUT they are still friends and can have play dates.

Well a couple of days ago I found this in his school bag… a note from a secret admirer. (see it’s not signed!).



It turns out she still has a crush on my little Jeremy… Not to out her but her name starts with a R, end with a Y and might have the letters O and R in the middle -maybe in this order, maybe not ;-)

and now it has been documented for posterity !!



No comments:

Post a Comment