Main Blog   |   Before Norway  
.

Lesson…

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday, March 30, 2011
...Learned

Another Facebook update ;-)

On February 1st I wrote on my wall: Just dropped my external drive with ALL my photoshop work on it... I may as well die right now.

Well almost 2 months later and a lot, A LOT of $$$$$$ later (nothing is cheap in Norway) I got it back and they retrieved everything. Lesson learned. Repeat after me: “I will backup everything multiple times, on multiple devices”.

Never thought a 3x4” piece of plastic would make me so happy!!






1 comment:

Tania McCartney said...

Oh God, this has terrified me. SO glad you got it all back. I have been uploading ravenously to facebook, getting old photos into the ether - 'just in case'. I must have been channelling you.

Post a Comment