Main Blog   |   Before Norway  
.

Why Did We Move Here...

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday, September 6, 2009
...Already?

I know, I know we could be in Nigeria or worse in Paris (i.e. non Expat with kids in private international school... brrrr). But really when I read this article “The Most Expensive and Richest Cities in the World” and Oslo got the “honor” of being number one I asked myself that question: Why did we move here already.? Not sure I like to be Number 1 in this kind of test.

My friend Tac moved to the 3rd most expensive city in the world (Copenhagen – Told you I was getting poorer faster than you!). Beijing’s got the 52nd spot, It’s like my allowance got cut by 50! While for two other friends who moved to Mumbai (ranked 73), their allowance jumped 21 places… Not fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment